The benefit of private medical detox and luxury addiction treatment in West LA areas like Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Brentwood, Westwood, Malibu and so on…
Let’s be honest for a moment – although there is undoubtedly no shortage of the numbers of addiction treatment or medical detox centers throughout Southern California, there is most certainly a huge difference between the clinical services offered, staff, amenities provided and so. Even if this is your first time seeking medical detox or other related addiction recovery services, you do know the nuances and not so subtle characteristics of towns like Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Brentwood, Malibu and Westwood. They exude a certain class and standard for high end everything, from shopping to dining and yes, luxury addiction treatment as well.
If you are accustomed to an affluent lifestyle and having things customized for you, an addiction treatment center that provides private medical detox would be best suited to cater to your needs.
Don’t get me wrong – overcoming drug and alcohol addiction is a battle – whether you live in California or Kalamazoo – but, it’s how you detox that will set the groundwork for your success or failure in sobriety. And let’s not forget to mention that these days, it seems that even those of affluent or executive-type lifestyles are suffering from things like heroin and opiate addictions – maladies that were once viewed as commonplace among society’s bottom barrel class.
Incidentally, for those of whom are unaware, West Los Angeles, California is situated rather uniquely. Whereas wealthier coastal towns like Santa Monica and Marina Del Rey may take on a more local, mid-class appearance, other nearby areas like Malibu and Pacific Palisades are quite the opposite. Further inland however, popular towns like Beverly Hills, Brentwood and Westwood, CA are, without question, the “hot spots” among the region’s upper-crust folks, and likewise garner a high-end sense of being and surroundings.
So why choose Los Angeles for your medical detox? Because California, in particular West LA, (Beverly Hills, Brentwood, Malibu, etc.), has the finest addiction treatment centers, whether you are hooked on alcohol or drugs, including heroin, narcotic pain pills, benzodiazepines, methamphetamine, cocaine/crack-cocaine. The more important question is which addiction treatment center should you choose? Here’s some factors you may want to consider for your medical detox:
Facility: Is it a bona fide subacute medical detox facility or does it just offer a detox service in a traditional drug rehab? Is it private and does it meet a standard of luxury without forsaking quality of care?
Staff: What are the qualifications and credentials of the people who will be treating you
Are they just technicians or are they doctors, nurses and EMT’s?
Ratio: what is the patient to staff ratio? The more personalized and private your medical detox program, the more likely your success in sobriety.
Services: Besides an absolute safe detox and managed withdrawal process, what services does the addiction treatment center offer to support your recovery and long term success?
With Los Angeles being home to the rich and famous, rest assured actors and high powered executives want the highest level of discretion and expertise, especially when it comes to their drug and alcohol addiction treatment. Medical detox is serious business, and how you do it matters.
Revive Detox Center is West LA’s premiere treatment center for substance abuse. What sets them apart from traditional drug rehabs is the following:
• Revive only utilizes licensed RN’s and EMT’s as the day to day clinical support team
• A nationally recognized team of leaders at the helm, including some of Los Angeles, California’s most highly regarded physicians
• High-end, luxuriously appointed West LA location offers a max client roster of six (6) with a 4:1 staff/client ratio
• Clinical, holistic, nutritional and personal care services that would otherwise be provided in highly equipped hospital settings
• Full array of medically-based detox therapies such as; Suboxone, Subutex (buprenorphine), Naltrexone, Acamprosate and others.
• Patient centric care that includes nutrition, specialized supplements, chef prepared meals, acupuncture, therapeutic massage, aromatherapy, emotional and psychological support and family support and guidance, and ongoing recovery support services.
For more information on medical detox services at Revive please call us 24/7 at (844) 467-3848. We also accept most private PPO medical insurance plans and provide a quick and easy online insurance verification form.
The New Standard in Addiction Detox
844-46-REVIVE • 844-467-3848
- What’s Next When it Comes to Medical Detox for Addiction?
- Why Los Angeles, CA Has So Many Detox and Treatment Centers
- Revive Detox Introduces Drug and Alcohol Addiction Treatment
- Private Medical Detox for Drug Addiction in Los Angeles, CA
- Welcome to Revive Detox – A Leader in West LA
- Good and Bad Credit Finance Options for Drug-Alcohol Detox