What is Website Accessibility?
Revive Detox employees strive to make online experience with www.revivedetox.com and our website as enjoyable and as informative as possible. The Team at Revive Detox has made every reasonable effort to make this website accessible to all of our users.
If you believe that part of the Website or mobile application does not conform to Level AA of the WCAG, please contact Revive Detox using one of the following two methods so the problem can be corrected:
- Contact Revive Detox by Phone at (844) 467-3848
- Contact Revive Detox by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Throughout Revive Detox’s website, every effort has been made to make every page accessible to users. But Revive Detox cannot guarantee that every page conforms to WCAG 2.0 Level AA standards for the following reasons:
- Some pages have partial conformance due to third-party vendors. Therefore, Revive Detox is unable to claim site-wide conformance. Revive Detox adheres to a partial conformance, as defined by WCAG Level AA 2.0. Revive Detox cannot ensure conformance of third-party plug-ins and widgets.
- Revive Detox’s conformance claims only extend to pages within the www.revivedetox.com domain.
- Revive Detox has used WCAG guidelines for compliance as suggested by the Department of Justice.
- Revive Detox chose to use WCAG for compliance because they are determined by W3C, the consortium that makes all guidelines for the Internet, worldwide.
- Revive Detox uses automated testing as a baseline for conformance on a periodic basis.
- For the most accessible experience, Revive Detox recommends viewing its website using the latest version of the Chrome Web Browser made by Google.